Thursday, April 26, 2007
Oh my sweetness...
Hello out there! This is my first post ever written here. I'm so new at this and still trying to learn how to get in the swing of blogging. There's so much I want to present on this blog site and it's going to take some time as time allows me to. With two boys under the age of 3, not much needs to be explained at how hard it can be to sit for even a few minutes without my toddler getting himself into mischief or my infant crying for comfort. Anyways, Lucas just woke up from a short nap and I must now end this post to keep him from crying out, "Mama, Mama, Mama". But, oh how sweet it is to hear him call me out of his desparate need of a mother's love...so until then...have a SWEET DAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment