Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Change

Some of you must of thought I mysteriously disappeared. Actually, even I sometimes felt like I've lost myself. Can I just be real with you right now? I've been struggling with so many decisions that my mind is spinning. I know that life is constantly changing and change is inevitable if we want to grow. Yet, like most people, I tend to fear change. What I've been dealing with the past few weeks is deciding whether I should go back to work. I've been a stay at home mom for the past 2 1/2 years and my boys are under 3 yrs. old. But, with the financial situation that our family is in, I'm left with this dilemma to either go back to work and put the kids in daycare or figure out a way to earn income and still be able to raise my children. I've researched the internet, read books about home based businesses, found job opportunities on job search engines, emailed friends and family, and so forth. Yet, I feel confused and afraid of sacrificing my attention away from the kids whether I work outside or inside of my home. I know God has blessed me these past years to be able to be there for them and I know if it's God's will, then He'll open a door for to be able to work from home with something flexible. Anyways, I've been super busy with so many family events, birthday parties, and school. I haven't even had time to blog or do much designing. I'm really thankful for all the people who continue to leave comments and who are able to download my freebies. I wish I had more time to work on another freebie but, for now my hands are full. I do have some layouts to share and hope it gives some of you inspiration. Check it out...
Credits here.

Credits here.

I also got some new stuff from Little Dreamer Designs which I can't wait to play with!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a LO featuring some of your products. It is on my blog here if you would like to look. http://softerimagegrl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I would be honored if you published my LO... talk to you soon