Monday, December 10, 2007

Moving....

Hey there...I feel bad that I've been such a bad blogger! I recently had a new project come up. If you want to know more about it, you have to check my new blog over at Typepad. I signed up for a free trial and I have to say, I just love all the features and their user friendly system. Anyways, I'm still going to keep this blog open as my personal online journal. but for scrapbooking and designing related articles, they will now be posted on this new blog called "CREATIVE FAITH STUDIO". I've been thinking about doing this for a while and now I felt it was the perfect time. Life is moving quickly and God is definitely moving me in a new direction. I have a feeling that the year of 2008 will be filled with many surprises for me. I can't begin to describe how much in awe I have been.

So, please find me at my new blog if you're still interested in seeing my work and finding freebies!

CREATIVE FAITH STUDIO

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Looking forward to checking out your new blog Dahlia. Happy Christmas too.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your blog and your designs. And the fact that everything here is oozing with your faith. I will do my best to go in that direction...to create and design in honor of God. I've got a website too, and a blog (but I'm not much of writer). I hope that you can find time to visit my blog at http:///thepixelfetish.blogspot.com and website at http://thepixelfetish.com .... haaay! (I wish I could make a living out this, so I can always be with my son and not go out for work everyday!!! haha!)

Best Wishes to you and your family this 2008!!!

God Bless!!!

Yin said...

Hi Dahlia!! So good to hear from you! And even better to know you're designing and loving it! You're an inspiration in using your scrapping and designing and blogging to honour the Lord and I'm encouraged and been blessed to begin to do more of the same. Will definitely come by Faith Sisters and try to participate in a challenge or two! Love what you all are doing there. God bless you and yours this new year!!