So, this is my first time being tagged by my good friend, Michelle. Here it goes!
You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).
My middle name: Deborah
D: Dahlia is my first name which is a flower.
E: Eating chocolate makes me happy.
B: Books, books, books are one of my favorite things, I just love to read!
O: Oprah Winfrey is one person I'd love to meet.
R: Robert is the name of my husband whom I am so blessed to be married to.
A: Anything ARTsy is my passion--love colorful papers, paint, stickers, pencils, etc.
H: Having a relationship with JESUS is the best choice I have ever made in my life.
I don't know too many people in the blog world so I hope that those I pick won't be wondering, who is it that tagged me! I'm just randomly picking people I know of but, probably don't really know me. I'm just following the rules!
I couldn't find one for the letter O. But here are the people I tagged, all members of the Faith Sisters community:
Dena, Eressea, Barb,
Rita, Alisa, Heidi
1 comment:
Deborah, having a relationship with Jesus is the best choice I have ever made, too.
Post a Comment