Thursday, August 21, 2008

Faith Discovery Challenges Returns.....

If anyone reads my blog, you know how I love sharing my faith and what it truly means to me as a mom, a wife, a friend, a sister and most of all as a person. My journey through life as had it's shares of trials and tribulations which has molded me to become one who is less reliant on myself and more and more dependent on God each and every day. I'm a work in progress and hope that one day, I can be made perfect in His image and likeness. But, while I'm going through these challenges in life, I find it to be my purpose that I share my faith with others through scrapbooking and allow my life experiences hopefully be an inspiration and encouragement to others. So, please be praying for me as I restart the Faith Discovery Challenges at Faith Sisters... Next week, Wednesday - August 27th - is the next challenge. I will be hosting it once a month, every last Wednesday. These challenges are for everyone who wish to gain greater insight into their faith or would simply like to leave a legacy of faith for their family. Whatever the reason may be, I pray that it will be a blessing to your heart and help draw you closer to the Lord.... Hope to see you there!

Also, Faith Sisters is looking for new Designers to join the Design Team for our shop. The deadline to apply is August 29th, so if you're interested, please find more details about it here.

And last but, not least... I have new layouts that I'd like to share! It's been a great month of creativity for me and have had so much inspiration and motivation through the talented designers I create for and all the wonderful people out there in the scrap community.

So first off, I'd like to showcase a collaboration @ Little Dreamer Designs, ::HOPE for Ryleigh::, a charity kit that will help a wonderful little girl, Ryleigh, who is battling with a bone marrow abnormality called myelodysplasia. Because she has to live 3 hours from home for at least 4 months as she undergoes chemotherapy and a bone marrow transplant. The profits from this charity kit will go towards this family to cover medical costs and living expenses. If you'd like to hear more about what you can do to help this family, please visit Ryleigh's personal website here. This kit is jam packed with lots of yummy goodies to play with! You will not be disappointed!






And there have been some recent collaborations between some designers at LDD with other talented artists in the digi community!

{Climb} using ::Camp Out::
by Jackie Eckles and Amy Martin



{First Love} using ::{FALL}ing For Retro::
by Leora Sanford and Paislee Press


Today, at our LDD blog will be the Scrap A Moment Challenge - Behind the Scenes @ Birthday Parties

{Pin The Nose On Elmo} using almost everything from
::Candy Pop:: by Lisa Sisneros @ LDD


On to SSD layouts....


{Perfect Love} using ::Retro Boy:: sampler by Fee Jardine
for the Sweet Shoppe Quarterly Assortment Vol.3 @ SSD



{Sweet Gift} using ::Little Miss:: by Fee Jardine @ SSD



{Little Toes} using ::Hey Hey Baby::,
a Perfect Pairs Kit By Libby Weifenbach & Amanda Heimann @ SSD.



{No Doubt} using ::Caught Thinking:: , a Two Scoops kit
by Julie Billingsley & Eva Kipler @ SSD.



{Live Your Dreams} using ::Atomic Bounce::
by Melissa Bennett @ SSD
*For the August Treat of the Month challenge, lifting Amanda Resende's ::Smile:: *



{Last Time} using ::Natural Beauty::
by Kristin Cronin-Barrow @ SSD
*For the SWTSB #33 challenge - Tell Me Your Time*



Okay...whew! These designers are always cranking up new stuff each week so, I'll be working it like crazy! Keep checking back because I have a little gift that I want to share, it's been a while!
Thanks for looking and God bless you!

No comments: