Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's beginning.....

to look a lot like CHRISTMAS! hehe...I don't know but, I'm getting that giddy feeling I have whenever I think of the holidays. Maybe because I've been waking up to colder mornings and the sun is starting to lay lower on the horizon throughout the day, making the skies look hazy. My husband who spends a lot of time in his greenhouse, shared with me that his plants are preparing to go dormant for the winter season and soon our flower garden will stop blooming. *Sigh* If only flowers could bloom all year long, right? Right now, I'm even listening to my favorite Christmas music collection while my little boy sits besides me, eating zucchini bread. Yum, another favorite dessert during the holidays that we would enjoy with a cup of hot chocolate or apple cider. Well, only a few short months and that special time of the year will be here to spend time celebrating with our friends and families and taking time to rejoice for the precious gift of God's Son, Jesus Christ.

Anyways, I've got some digi news to share about all that's going on in my little world and the cool sales that are happening right now with Little Dreamer Designs and Faith Sisters. And maybe this is partially why I'm feeling like it's Christmas....

First of all, Little Dreamer Designs is having there Semi-Annual Sale where everything is 40% off!!!! You don't want miss this sale... I know before I was blessed to become a part of their CT, I was always excited about stocking up on a lot of their amazing stuff. Hurry before the sale ends on Sept. 21st! And you want to know what else is exciting??!! C.D. Muckosky is our guest designer! She's got some awesome talent and will be selling some of her designs @ LDD! :)


Next at Faith Sisters, a celebration is going on to mark their ONE year anniversary! In one year, this amazing site has grown and changed to become such a thriving community of scrapbookers who share the same passion for Jesus Christ and who ultimately love to scrapbook whether it be traditional, digital, or hybrid. Faith Sisters has a special place in my heart because for me, this is where it all began. It was the open door that led me to a whole new adventure in discovering who I am and what God has called me to be. And I'm forever thankful for the ladies behind Faith Sisters who made it possible by trusting and following God's will to take that step of faith and create a place for those who love the Lord and want to honor Him with their creations. Happy Birthday Faith Sisters! Visit the blog to stay updated on all the great things that are going on!

If you purchase $10 or more in the shop, you'll get this BIRTHDAY BASH collab FREE!!


And last but, not least... I have a lil' announcement regarding moi'! heheh....

I've admired Misty Cato for a long time now... And it's a blessing to have this chance to work with her. She is another extremely talented designer coming from SSD and I look forward to playing with her designs. Her blog is always filled with so much inspiration, tutorials, and freebies every now and then. Whatever she comes out with is always amazing... I'm so thankful to be part of her team!

Each and every designer that I create for are all wonderful and I appreciate them so much. They all bring something different to the table which allows me to grow and challenge myself to be as creative as possible. I've been totally surprised at the pages I create, sometimes hard to believe that my imagination can manifest into something wonderful. I feel I've come so far, yet I know I still have a lot to learn and I just want to enjoy the ride....

Thanks for reading this far!! I know I can sometimes write such long novels! LOL! I'll be back to share layouts and other good stuff! Take care and may you have a blessed week!

No comments: