Anyways, one of my favorite places to shop and hang out is Little Dreamer Designs. I remembered when they first opened and immediately knew that I was going to love it there. I look forward to every Wednesday, when they have their $1 sales!! Most of all, I love their playful designs! Every time I start on a project or layout, the first place I look to in my collection is Little Dreamers. Here are some layouts that I created with them!
Build A Dream
Through It All
View of You
Another thing I'm also being drawn to is the 'minimalist' approach that I found very interesting and actually really cool. I met a sweet friend over at Scrapbook.com, Warrior Princess, and absolutely adore her work! The clean, modern, and simple design really bring the photo into perspective as the central focus of the layout. As a graphic design student, I've been taught that 'less is more' and I didn't really grasp that concept at first, but now I see it clearly as to why it makes such a huge difference. So, I took up the challenge to try it out!
Cherish The Moment
Today is Memorial Day and hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend! And may we continue to remember those who fought for our freedom and for the liberty of our country. May God bless you all!




No comments:
Post a Comment