Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Out with the OLD and in with the NEW and a FREEBIE

Hello! May is here and it's officially spring in my neck of the woods! I'm trying to get myself in the habit of keeping my blog up to date and hopefully stick with it. So much goes on in my life that I rarely can keep track of it. But, with a little bit of discipline and motivation, I hope to make a point to blog at least once a week. I know there are bloggers who post something everyday and I must say, that is such a huge task for me to even accomplish. I've got two active toddlers which is enough to keep me super busy! Love every bit of it though! They are my life and without them, I wouldn't be doing what I love--cherishing and preserving MEMORIES!

I'm doing a little SPRING cleaning in my shop @ Faith Sisters. There are a lot of products that I'm currently working on and uploaded a few NEW things. I didn't have much to begin with since I was super busy with hosting challenges along with the usual stuff that goes on in my little world as a SAHM. But, it looks like I've finally managed to cut out some work and let my creativity flow. Anyways, in the process I've decided to put some of my older products on SALE in the CLEARANCE section with discounts running from 20% to 60% off! What a deal, huh? So, hurry and take advantage of the sale and grab these retiring products before they're gone! Here is a preview of a few of these goodies that you can grab here.

Gift of Love Kit

Dahliac_giftoflovepreview

Reg. $4.00 / Sale $1.60


Gift of Faith Kit

Giftoffaithpreview

Reg. $4.00 /
Sale $1.60

WHAT'S NEW...


I've also taken some of my kits from our collaborations @ Faith Sisters to make them available to those who would like to purchase them separately and also ADDED more elements to it for your scrapping pleasure! The Kits is $3.50 and Paper Packs are $2.00. Grab them here.

Beautiful You Kit and Paper Pack

Beautifulyou_preview


Beautifulyou_paperpack_preview


Unconditional Love Kit and Paper Pack

Unconditionallove_preview


Unconditionallove_pp_preview


And here is my newest item -
RENEWAL PAPER PACK. The full kit will soon follow so please check for updates!

Renewal_paperpack_preview


Here is a FREEBIE sample for you!

Renewal_prev


Download here.

Have a wonderful day!! And don't forget to visit our site to find tons of creative inspiration from all of our faith sisters! The challenges are still going on every week for the Inspirational Faith and Scripture challenges and for a more in depth, out of the box, challenge - Faith Discovery challenges are posted here on my blog and at Faith Sisters every other Thursdays! Be creative and be blessed!

No comments: