I woke up this morning to a sweet little surprise! I've never been spotlighted nor have I ever received a gift certificate for any of my layouts I've ever created, but today that has changed! So, as I was going through my google reader, I had to take a second look when I saw my layout on the front page of
LITTLE DREAMER DESIGNS blog as this week's
DREAMER SHOWCASE (previously known as Gallery Standouts), I almost jumped out of my skin! This was a layout I created with 90% or more of LDD products, which I didn't realize was their one requirement for this type of prize. So, here is that one layout that got me smiling with glee today and yes, I already did my shopping and bought a fabulous new kit that I've been having my eye on. Did I mention that I'm such a huge fan of Little Dreamer Designs?
View of You
Click for credits
here.

Amour by Michelle Coleman
{For more details, click
here.}

1 comment:
Congrats! I saw your awesome page on the LD blog...fabulous!! :)
Post a Comment