Graduations, Father's Day, and the ER...

Busy, busy, busy. I would love to just chill and relax for just one day, just ONE, and just sleep. The past 2 weeks have been one thing after another. My two nieces have graduated - Akaela - Kindergrad and khadijah - Junior High - which their graduation I would not miss for the world. These two beautiful girls are like my own daughters and just seeing them all grown and getting their diplomas was an emotional experience for me. Any of my nieces or nephews that graduate is such a blessing and it makes me look forward to the day that my own children will too. Then, Father's Day came around and I didn't get to finish the page I was wor
king on for my husband so I'll be posting it late. However, I have some really cool photos of our family daytrip to share with you. We went to California Carnivores in Sebastopol, Ca. where they grow exotic plants that eat bugs. Yes, I know...weird but, cool. This is where my hubby wanted to go for Father's Day and of course he ended up leaving with more plants to add to his ever growing collection. Josiah and Lucas were of course fascinated by it all and already learning to appreciate the art of gardening. I can imagine them when their older, planting their own garden (just as long as it's not illegal :0 ). If you want to know more about it, you can check out The Buffed Garden website owned and designed by none other than my hubby himself.
So, after such a long, happy, two weeks....Josiah came down with a really bad wheezy cough and couldn't breathe which led me to take him to the hospital. I almost thought I
was going to lose him. As I prayed over him and wept, I remembered to be still and know that I serve a God who has everything under control. It's moments like this that I feel His presence the strongest and know that no matter what, I'm never alone. Josiah had 3 breathing treatments and a steroid shot. Although, I know Josiah is a fighter and has that strength to bounce back after all of that, it was the Lord's mercy that kept my son alive. Hallelujah! Whewww.....So, back to normal now except now Lukie has a mean snotty nose. I have ALOT of homework to catch up on. I'm currently learning Adobe Illustrator and let me tell you, it is way too cool that I am so amazed at what you can do. OH...and I also bought a WACOM tablet which is OFF THE HOOK! It's like drawing or painting on traditional mediums except it's on a graphic tablet hooked up to the computer. I cannot wait to show you the robot that I am drawing for my homework assignment, which I'm almost done with. Be back soon....
No comments:
Post a Comment