Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Quick post...

I've been under the weather the last few days but, I'm recovering. Just want to quickly share some highlights of the week. Maybe I'll elaborate on it later. But other than being sick, I got a perfect score of 100 on my first Illustrator lesson. Very surprised but, very happy. It was challenging and I almost gave up on it. There's a lesson to be learned here - never give up trying. Anyways, I'll post a picture of my robot down below. Yesterday is my beautiful friend Miriam Gray's birthday and I've invited her over for dinner this week. I'm also having a good, old, longtime friend of mine visit me this Friday - Aida C. She is one I hold dear to my heart even though a lot of time has slipped between us. We share a lot of memories together. I'm so excited to see her again and can't wait for my kids to meet her. Then, on Saturday is my long awaited hair appointment. I just hate my outgrown hightlights. ack! No real plans for 4th of July. And the one thing I'm looking forward to is our family trip to Seattle for my birthday next month. yeehoo!!! Well, that's all for now...I'll be posting up some LOs soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - thanks for the comment on my blog - I'd love to see your designs! I bet they are better than you think....and your sister's name rocks! I've never heard that before...is it biblical?

Anyways, I really like your blog, just started reading through it, fantastic artistry!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

Your blog looks amazing. Good shop and good luck with the site. The scraps are wonderful. I felt in love the minut I saw it. Keep it up.

Love and hugs,
Angèles