There's not much for me to blog about or maybe I'm a little too exhausted right now to even think. But, I do have a layout to post and maybe a few photos of my kiddies. I think I mentioned in a previous post that I wanted to also give away freebies but, that is still in progress. With all the setbacks that happened in the last few months, I kinda just forgot about them. So, I promise that they will appear SOMEDAY! Hopefully this long weekend will free up some time for me to do some work and more scrapping. I just wish I had more time in a day to just scrap all my memories of my little ones before I lose all the fresh details. Well, I'm gonna leave it at this and call it a night. Hope everyone has a blessed and safe weekend and may our brave soldiers be honored and remembered on Memorial's Day.
Credits can be found here.
The Cousin Bunch
Desma's girls - Akaela & Arielle - and mah boyz - Josiah and Lucas
Don't these kids make you smile!!! They are all so precious and I love them so!
No comments:
Post a Comment