Tuesday, May 1, 2007
Short, but sweet...
Today I finally finished one of my classes at Sessions--Photoshop Basics. It seemed like I was taking forever to complete it not because of my lack of determination but, just all the random and unexpected events that took place within the last month. My aunt passed away from Leukemia, I had a shockwave treatment for a kidney stone, had to design a program for my church's 35th anniversary, AND my two kids came down with an illness both at the same time. Whew...I didn't know how I survived. Only God knows what I've been through but, I do realize I could've had it worst as many others who are less fortunate than I am out there. Despite the twists and turns of life, I have become humble enough to say that I am THANKFUL for each and every day. There's so much I have to be thankful for, too many blessings that I can count. So...to you out there who's had to go through some storms, there's always sunshine after the rain....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment