Monday, October 29, 2007

Faith Sister LO's and FIRST Template FREEBIE

Before I begin, I just want to say thank you for being so supportive and including me in your prayers. Just the thought that people I've never met or spoke to, have such a heart to say a prayer for me. It really meant a lot and I'm humbled by it. After the storm has passed and peace began to settle, the Lord spoke to my heart and said these simple words, "My love is constant, I am constant." Constant. Unchanging. Consistent. Steadfast. Persistent. Ceaseless. Endless. Perpetual. When I think of the word consant, I think of the waves that are in constant motion or how the sun rises every morning and sets every evening or how seasons are always changing but, they always return. Hope this is a reminder to you that God's love never fails. We may fail but, He never fails. The power of His love on the cross is endless. There was a verse from a song we sang the other night at church and it said, "His blood will never lose its power." This, I've come to believe with all my heart.

Well, I'm finally going to post some of those layouts from our Faith Sister challenges! With every layout I've done so far, I've really poured my heart into them. They're not just any typical page for my srapbook, but they're priceless documents worth so much more than life itself. It is my legacy of faith that I'm leaving behind for my children and for future generations and pray will lead and guide them to Christ. These pages are a testimony of what the Lord has done for me and the reasons I stand firm upon my faith. My creativity is not just all fun and games but, to me its a ministry that I've been called to do. It's my purpose and my destiny. So, with pleasure I would like to present my first faithbook layouts that were done as part of the challenges at Faith Sisters. The challenges now begin on Wednesdays instead of Saturdays so if you're interested in creating a faithbook with us, join our challenges or see our past challenges in our forum or gallery for inspiration!
My Testimony


Credits here.

Let Your Light Shine

Credits here.

A Day In My Life

Credits here.

I've been wanting to create templates and here is my first try so let me know what you think of it and I'd love to see your pages if you use them. Thanks!


Download here.

11 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the tempalte! Thanks for sharing it1

Anonymous said...

Great template, it's nice that you made it for multiple photos.
Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Great template, thank you!!

Scrapmuch said...

thanks so much - the template is wonderful. Love your layouts, too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the template. I love to work with these.

Mary said...

Thank you so much, love the template it's my 1st time to dl here and I hope your credits are in the template b/c I generally forget where I snatch em up from just a lil FYI in case.

~mary~

Anonymous said...

I usually do 2 page layouts and I can see this being page 2 and copying the background, scalloped paper and ribbon to the first page for a large picture, maybe. For feedback, I really like templates that include the drop shadow/photo curl for the photos. Thank you so much for sharing, I hope to use this for our Halloween pics today! Janet

Unknown said...

What a great legacy to leave your children. I have been working on faith pages to leave for my children once I am no longer with them so they may see what shaped and molded ne and in turn molded them. I can think of no greater gift you can leave for your children then an insight to you and your faith.

Unknown said...

Oh. The template it lovely and I can't wait to try it out soon. Thank you.

verabear said...

oooohh fabulous layouts, specially the one you made with your template. love it! thanks :)