Saturday, October 20, 2007

Weekly Challenge @ FaithSisters and a LO....

Hey everyone! Life is getting busier as the holidays are approaching. So much to plan and prepare. In between, I've been having so much fun creating layouts for the weekly challenges at Faith Sisters and if you haven't joined us, it's never too late. This week's challenge is to scrapbook about "A Day In Your Life or Week". There is a word art freeie of Ecclesiastes 3:1, created by our own creative team member Krystal Hartley that you can download in our gallery and also use in your LO. You'll also be able to see what our CT already created for this challenge in both paper and digital. Don't forget to leave a comment if you do. Every Friday is when we announce our winner! So come and join the fun and create pages that will leave a legacy of faith!


Sweet Stuff

Find Credits here.

I forgot to post a LO that I did a while back that was in response to a CT call at Little Dreamer Designs. It was created using all of their products. I really love the colors in this LO and I used one of my favorite photos of my son, Josiah, holding a bouquet of flowers that my husband bought for me. It's just one of those sweet little moments that I want to treasure forever...

No comments: