Thursday, October 25, 2007
Need prayers...
There's been alot going on lately and I feel like I'm in a middle of a storm. When it rains, it pours. I'm asking that you'll pray for me to hold on to the strength that God provides and to keep His truth hidden my heart. It seems like the devil is busy trying to tear down my household and making my life in general, miserable. It's warfare and it's ugly. Everyday I pray for God's armor and the weapon to defeat all the arrows and darts that are being thrown at me, especially my thoughts. On top of all of this, I'm starting to come down with a cold....uggghhh. So, if you could just say a little prayer for me today, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you in advance and hope things get back to NORMAL soon... {{BIG HUGS}}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Prayer done. :)
You definitely have from here. Keep up the faith.
You will be remembered in my prayers.
I've said a silent prayer for you. I know you'll get through this.
Hugs!
You are in my prayers.
XOXO
Post a Comment