Tuesday, October 2, 2007
My very FIRST creative team @ FAITH SISTERS...
It's way past midnight and I just finished doing some homework but, I couldn't help but announce that I made it on the Faith Sisters creative team!! The day before, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be picked and I was telling God, "Hey, if it's not Your will, then You have something greater." But, to my surprise I saw my name on their list and was laughing out loud! I was totally speechless! This means a lot to me and I look forward to what this has in store for my life. I know that people will be touched and reached with the love of Christ through the work that God called us to do there. I did apply to some other CT calls - Little Dreamer Designs, luaraskathi, and Melanie Colosimo. But, like I said, if it isn't meant to be, then so be it. I'm just thankful for the opportunity to be part of Faith Sisters and hope you'll come and visit me there. They have some really awesome inspirational challenges, layout gallery, and a faith forum for those of you who are interested in faithbooking and meeting some super sweet faith sisters that are there to share the love of Christ!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love this song!!!
I am so happy to be on this team with you! You are very talented and I cant wait to see the inspiration you bring!
congratulations on being picked! I knew you'd get it the first time i visited :) im happy for you.
Post a Comment