Anyways, back to the scrappy side of things.... I'm a little late in announcing some news that I've recently joined another CT for a designer at Sweet Shoppe Designs--Fee Jardine. She is wonderful to work with as with all the other designers that I create for. Her style is so unique with her flair for doodles and paint effects that I just love. Her recent release is called ::Lil Bit Cuckoo:: which the colors are totally yummy.

*Click on images for full credits*Also, new from Julie Billingsley @ SSD -- ::Shebang::

*Click on images for full credits*

*Click on images for full credits*And new from Libby Weifenbach @ SSD -- ::The One That I Want::

Another new kit from Libby (she's been really workin it!) that I forgot to post about -- ::You're So Tween::

Using one of Libby's first kits -- ::Marco::

And last but, not least---some fun layouts I created for Little Dreamer Designs... Remember every Wednesday, they have selected items on sale for only $1!! And even though that sounds cheap, the designs are sooooo worth it!


Well, that's a wrap!! wheww! I'm also going to be back @ Faith Sisters very soon with the Faith Discovery Challenges which I've been working on. So, if you want to be encouraged and share your faith in your pages, this is the one place you'll want to visit! So stop by and get acquainted with all the wonderful people at Faith Sisters. And they also have some awesome new products in their shop.
I've got more scrapping to do once I take some photos of my son, Lucas, this Saturday for his 2nd birthday! We're keeping it small with just close relatives but, it's going to be fun. The theme is going to be "Elmo's World" since that is such a favorite of his right now... So, thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with more scrap goodness...


Using one of Libby's first kits -- ::Marco::

And last but, not least---some fun layouts I created for Little Dreamer Designs... Remember every Wednesday, they have selected items on sale for only $1!! And even though that sounds cheap, the designs are sooooo worth it!


Well, that's a wrap!! wheww! I'm also going to be back @ Faith Sisters very soon with the Faith Discovery Challenges which I've been working on. So, if you want to be encouraged and share your faith in your pages, this is the one place you'll want to visit! So stop by and get acquainted with all the wonderful people at Faith Sisters. And they also have some awesome new products in their shop.
I've got more scrapping to do once I take some photos of my son, Lucas, this Saturday for his 2nd birthday! We're keeping it small with just close relatives but, it's going to be fun. The theme is going to be "Elmo's World" since that is such a favorite of his right now... So, thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with more scrap goodness...





No comments:
Post a Comment