Wednesday, July 2, 2008
:: SWEET NEWS - TOOT !::
Just wanted to share this announcement with you :) Julie Billingsley is a super SWEET and TALENTED designer at SWEET SHOPPE DESIGNS and it's definitely a pleasure to be a part of her team and I'm so thrilled to meet so many other gifted scrappers. Doors have been opening for me left and right and I really don't know why except that it's because I love to create beautiful pages of my family and the blessings that make life SWEET... I also thank my heavenly Father above for His favor and provision to be able to enjoy my hobby without having to keep spending all my money to buy digital goodies :D What a super duper privilege and I'm so grateful. I love being creative, it's so fulfilling and satisfies me in a way that I can't explain... anyone feel me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment