Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What SCRAPBOOKING means to me....

Within approximately a month, I've joined 3 new CT's and found myself applying to a few more...WHY? Well, let me take a moment to think about it because there's so many reasons.
  • Scrapbooking is so much fun
  • Scrapbooking relieves stress
  • Scrapbooking satisfies my soul and is very rewarding
  • Scrapbooking allows me to share my faith (faithbooking)
  • Scrapbooking reminds me of how blessed I am
  • Scrapbooking helps me record precious memories
  • Scrapbooking leaves a legacy behind for my family
  • Scrapbooking connects me with so many wonderful people
  • Scrapbooking challenges me to scrap my photos and not neglect them
  • Scrapbooking allows me to learn from others experiences
  • Scrapbooking gives me the chance to travel the world through the eyes of others

and I could go on, and on, and on....

Here are some layouts I've done in the past weeks... Enjoy and thanks for looking!


Great America

Full Credits


Always Be My Baby

Full Credits


Sweet Cheeks

Full Credits


Oh Brother

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sugarink,
My name is Mark Carver and I am a Christian from Atlanta, Ga. I was 'googling' for scrapbooking websites and your wonderful site came up!
I am interviewing for a Store Manager's position with a scrapbooking store called Archivers (ever heard of it?) tomorrow here in Atlanta.
I will lose my job as a Training Store Manager for The Sharper Image (amazingly enough- based right there in the Bay Area)due to the company's Chapter 11 bankruptcy on July 21st.
I really need this job (timing in the economy not good)and I have a hunch that God wants me to have it! Will you please pray that God's Will be done during my interview tomorrow? Thanks!
I enjoyed your site so much. May God bless you and your beautiful family.....Mark Carver, Powder Springs, Ga (Atlanta suburb.