Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sweet Treats

Okay, I'm so blown away by these awesome kits that you just have to get a hold of! These are some of the newest releases that has been put out there that I know is going to tickle you with sweetness! And I have some layouts to share using these kits! Here they are! Click on the images to go directly to the shop or gallery for credits... TFL! :)

::LITTLE DREAMER::

Summer Time Collab kit!! This is huge!



Under The Sun



Beyond the Horizon





::JULIE BILLINGSLEY @ SSD::

I created two layouts showing how versatile it is!


Grow 2 Love



First Wheels





LIBBY WEIFENBACH @ SSD -
Grand Opening of her new store!! Here's just a few of her fun & funky products!






Here's The Story



Isn't She Lovely


and here's a little peek at what Libby is putting out in the shop
tomorrow!! You gotta visit Sweet Shoppe tomorrow to find out what it is!

Have a nice weekend everybody!!!

No comments: