Okay, why is it that it's July 1st already??? Wasn't it yesterday that we were celebrating the new year? I feel like so much time has passed within a blink of an eye--my goodness! Well, I am faced with such a busy month, but excited that it is going to be a blast! I have a list of things to do and prepare for which I hope I follow through with.
My BIRTHDAY is in about 2 1/2 weeks! Woohoo!! I'm going on 33 years and life is just beginning for me because I've found something that I absolutely love (besides my hubby and kids) and that is preserving my life stories and photos through digital scrapbooking. I can't imagine life without this beautiful craft and if I can't scrapbook, I think I would've like to become a chef. Yep, I also LOVE to cook... Not just because I think it's fun and because I love to eat good food, but because I love the aspect of bringing my family together and having a good time. Hmmm, maybe I'll share a few recipes with you someday! hehe! Anyways, I became a digital scrap addict since the beginning of 2007, so I guess you can say it's been a year since my born again experience from paper to digi. I feel like I've come a long way, but I know there is so much more to learn. The talented designers and artists that surround me are such an inspiration, for without them I would not have come this far. I'm so grateful that I'm part of some awesome teams (Faith Sisters and Little Dreamers, you ROCK!) and
just got accepted to a new CT---which I can't share with you yet! LOL! But, soon you will find out, so check back later!!
Before I go, here are some layouts I've done so far... Thanks for looking!
::Click on images for full credits::
Close to You

Dearest Dad
Us
Happily Ever After
2 comments:
Nice music!
Exciting news. Can't wait to hear about your new CT!
And Happy Birthday if I don't get to tell you in a couple of weeks. Mine is coming up in a month and I'll be 40!!
the new header looks fab! :)
and yay to the almost bday coming! i'll be turning 33 at the end of the year too! let me know how it is! ;)
oh and i'm SO w/ you on the chef thing! i looove cooking as well and think about getting trained to do cake decorating at least once a week! hahaha
congrats on the new ct too!
xoxoox
Post a Comment