Thursday, July 12, 2007

Bittersweet FREEBIE

As I wrote down my list of things I need to get done before our trip to Seattle, I just had to stop and let myself be still for a moment. Sometimes my life slips away when I get too caught up in life's endless responsibilities. I know that when the load starts to get too heavy, my only retreat is to give it to God and cast my burdens upon Him. What helped me feel at peace was Psalm 42 and it taught me not to be discouraged because God is my helper. So, if anyone is discouraged right now, I hope I can encourage you to keep your head up and don't give in to life's pressures. Tell yourself it will only make you stronger and wiser.

I finished another lesson in Illustrator and still have 3 more classes due before the end of this month plus 2 more classes in Color Theory. I'm doing so well that it gives me this sense of accomplishment that even though I'm at home raising my kids, I can still achieve my goals to finish school. It's such a blessing and I praise God for it. I look forward to what this will eventually lead me to do in life and hopefully it will be very rewarding. Because money is no object to me, it's about fulfilling my purpose in life.

Last week was awesome! I couldn't believe how many people downloaded my Wild Tropics freebie. Those of you who left me comments are so very welcome and I truly appreciate your thoughts and just taking the time to say "thank you". It really blesses me. So in return, I created another FREEBIE for you. It's called BITTERSWEET. It was a name that just came out of nowhere. I guess it's something that reflects what I think of life sometimes, it has it's good, the bad, and the ugly. Yet, it is what life is all about and it is what makes me who I am. Just like ingredients in a cake recipe--the elements combined together make it taste wonderful but, if you were to sample the ingredients separately, it would be unpleasant.

Life is somewhat the same but, in the end I'm just grateful for the lessons learned and have a deeper appreciation for life, love, and my family. God bless! Enjoy this paper pack called "BITTERSWEET".


You can dowload it here.

52 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

http://digiscrapdepot.blogspot.com/

dont forgt to read the blog i forgot to tell you sorry =) Anyways, it looks terrific well done. I am very interested in the amnt of traffic at the end of the month from my site. Email me at vicky@addgo.com

Anonymous said...

http://digiscrapdepot.blogspot.com/

dont forgt to read the blog i forgot to tell you sorry =) Anyways, it looks terrific well done. I am very interested in the amnt of traffic at the end of the month from my site. Email me at vicky@addgo.com

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love these papers...thanks for sharing!!!

Monique said...

Beautifully vibrant papers! Thank you.

Annie said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this beautiful set of papers - have a safe trip to Seattle!

Daniela said...

Wow, rocking freebies! I don't know how is it that I haven't found you before! Thanks for this beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you well on your upcoming trip (only 2 hours from me)! And how sweet to leave us with such a special gift! Thank you for these rockin' papers!
Ila

Lor said...

Lovely paper set! Thank you so much! :)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TYFS these wonderful BG's!!!!

Nicole said...

These papers are so awesome. Can't wait to use them. Thanks so much!

Jenni said...

These are beautiful! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

I really like these papers, thank you!

Anonymous said...

This is a gorgeous paper pack!!
Thankyou so much for giving such a beautiful freebie!

Anonymous said...

Your papers are totally cool. I love the look of them and will definately use them. Thanks lot for sharing.

Thank you..
Jodik

Karen said...

Beautiful papers... THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous! thank you!

Yin said...

Your work is beautiful and has a certain style to it! Thank you! And also read your blog entry, it's wonderful to hear your constant testimony to the Lord. Have a great trip to Seattle!

Anonymous said...

You really have a unique style, and I for one think it's fantastic! There's a real funk to what you are doing that I just love! Thank you for today's freebie -- I don't know what I'm going to use it in but I know I'm going to use it soon.

You go girl!

Victoria said...

Gorgeous papers! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Dahlia, these papers look beautiful! Don't let your responsibilties get in the way of enjoying your life!
Monique

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Stunning papers - very different, very beautiful! Thanks heaps!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful papers.

Inma said...

The Cd covers in your previous post are beautiful and imaginative and the colours are very interesting. It's a nice contrast between the day scene and the night one and the different colours. :)

I hope you don't feel under much pressure now and feel better. You are doing lots of things being a mom and trying to study and have time to yourself, so no wonder why you felt that way. :)

The papers are nice, and I love the light blue and chocolate colours in them. They make a very nice contrast. Thanks so much for sharing them with us. :)

Best wishes. :O)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! These are gorgeous!

Jenni said...

These papers are just awesome, you are a star for sharing your talent with us! Thanks so much!

Bonnie said...

Thank you for lovley kit, I adore it and appreciate your kindness in sharing it! Many smiles:)Bonnie

Steffi said...

Woooow, thank you so much!
I Love this paper...

MaryG said...

Thanks for sharing your talent with us. The colors are beautiful together.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

The Lord Family said...

Thank you! These are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love grids!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful paper....I love it.... can't wait to work with it!

Michelle said...

These are beautiful! Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful! Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

What beautiful papers! Thanks so much for sharing them!

hzgrace said...

What a beautiful gift. Thank you. Here's to bittersweet moments .. when we hear His voice and come to know Him and walk more in what He has called us to be .
Blessings on you and yours
Glenda

AJ said...

Beautiful colors. Thank you so much for sharing!

Natalie Allen said...

Wow. These are awesome. Thanks so much! You are doing some great work :)

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing!

Heather Stokes said...

OH....My favorite colors. This is BEAUTIFUL

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers! TFS!
I love your music!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful papers and music!!Thanks for sharing your talent!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these. You do such beautiful work! - Ginger

Linda said...

Thanks for a lovely freebie.

Anonymous said...

Merci beaucoup pour ce kit !! Il est superbe !!
Merci encore !!
Thanks a lot !!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors, thank you!

MRSHUSiN said...

thanks for sharing the freebie! :)