Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Need feedback!!

I'm thankful for the comments that people have made so far for the freebie but, I'm curious to know if anyone is having trouble downloading the file. Please let me know if you're able to download it so I know it's working. On my end, I see the comments but, I also see that the file has not yet been downloaded. I just don't want anyone feeling empty handed! So, please leave me a comment! Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the polkadot papers! Yes, they download well!

podgurl said...

hi! i downloaded you fab freebie just fine... i left some love on 4shared.

i already unzipped it and noticed that there's no TOU included. i just thought i'd let you know so that digiscrappers can credit you properly.

Mine? i renamed na papers to include "sugar ink studios by dahlia co"

thanks again for the fab papers!