First of all, I want to say thank you for all those who left me comments about the freebie. It's all new to me and I didn't know what to expect whether or not it would do well but, to my surprise it did. If it were not for all the talented designers, amateur and professional alike, I probably would not have had the inspiration that I do now. Therefore, I'm grateful that I'm a part of this digital scrapbooking community because we're here to inspire and encourage one another.
I uploaded a new zip file that included my TOU agreement with special thanks to PODGURL who was kind enough to point this out to me. I originally did have it typed up but, forgot to include it in the previous file. So, if you would like the Lotsa-Polka-Dots freebie, you can download it here.
5 comments:
Thank you for the beautiful papers.
I love them! thank you so much! awesome job! Lesa:)
Thanks for not only sharing your creations, but putting so much effort into making sure that they are available easily. Thanks heaps!!
Thank you so much. I love these! - Ginger
Thank you, I love the polka dots!
Post a Comment